Randell Commercial Ltd (“RCL”, “we” and “us”) is dedicated to protecting its customers’ privacy.
• How data is collected and used on RCL’s site
• What type of data is collected and with whom is shared
• How data is kept safe
• Users’ privacy rights and how users can enforce them
RCL - with registered office at The Old Print House, 173 Northcote Road, London SW11 6QE - is the Data Controller for the personal data collected on its site. The Data Processor for RCL is the current client facing team of three, names detailed on our website.
Personal data of customers outside Europe is treated according to the General Data Protection Regulation in force in the EU.
Data we Collect
We collect the following data:
• Personal Data collected directly from customers through our appointment process: name, phone number, postal address, email address. Our legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is the accurate and safe delivery of the data supplied by the customer.
• Personal Data collected automatically from the use of our website. The data transmitted from the viewer's browser includes IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed, the access status/HTTP status code, browser type, operating system used and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to provide the viewers with a better user experience and more personalised and relevant content.
How we use your data
We use your Personal Data:
• For the administration of our service, fraud checks, and to contact you about our appointment.
• To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us (for example via our branded emails containing property particulars).
• To contact you with surveys and feedback requests (for example relating to a service we provided).
• To show you more relevant and personalised content and marketing.
• To analyse your history with RCL and the way you use the site to improve our products and the user experience on our website.